Modern mobility scooters help the elderly and those with mobility issues get around beyond the capabilities of walkers, canes, or manual wheelchairs. With the convenience of a scooter at your disposal, you’ll find it so much easier to manage errands, enjoy family outings, or enjoy evening trips through your neighborhood.
At Furniture Plus, we offer a great selection of 4-wheel electric mobility scooters in Portland. Our scooters are meant to fit your lifestyle. They are lightweight, durable, and specially designed to disassemble for easy storage. These scooters are battery operated and highly reliable.
Visit our Portland showroom to see mobility scooters in person.
What’s In Store?
We proudly carry Mega Motion Mobility Scooters in two styles to fit your needs and taste.
Mobility Scooter Buying Guide: Things to Consider
- Maneuverability — What is the turn radius?
- Battery — How long does the scooter run on one charge?
- Terrain — What are the limitations in where the scooter can go (look at tires and suspension)
- Transportation — Can it be easily disassembled in order to be transported or stored?
- Safety features — Does it come with safety lights or stability features?
- Speed —What is the scooter’s maximum speed?
- Maximum user weight — How much weight does the scooter support?
- Comfort features — Is the chair comfortable to sit in?
- Accessories — What about storage features, baskets, or other special features?
Why Shop With Us?
Locally Owned & Operated
Financing Options Available
We Stand By Our Products
We Stand Behind Our Furniture
We stand behind the products we sell.
In addition to the individual manufacturer’s warranty on your mobility scooter, you have our guarantee. If you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll make it right.
If something about your scooter isn’t working out, just let us know. We’ll work with you to fix the issue and make sure you’re happy.