Copper II Firm Hybrid Performance Collection provides comfort and support by combining Sealy’s exclusive Posturepedic Technology™, a cool-to-the-touch sleep surface and an additional layer of SealySupport™ extra soft foam in the comfort layer for a Firm, comfortable night’s sleep. Whats a hybrid? A hybrid mattress is half memory foam and half coil. Its the best of both worlds! Sizes available in: Twin XL, Full, Queen, California King, and Eastern King size mattresses.
- UltraStretch ComfortLoft™ Cover with MoistureProtect™: Designed to draw moisture away from your body during the night, helping to keep you more comfortable
- Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™: A slower response memory foam that allows for a more breathable, comfortable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface
- Sealy ComfortSense™ Foam: The latest innovation in gel memory foam, designed to respond to your body’s unique shape for more comfortable night’s sleep
- SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam: High quality cushioning foam used in the quilt and comfort layers, in a range of comfort preferences
- Response Pro ZONED HD Encased Coil System: Densely packed system of hourglass-shape coils with a dual-stage design to ensure you get more personalized support. Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System: High-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- Chill Technology™: Cool-to-the-touch technologies help promote a comfortable sleeping environment
- Response Pro ZONED HD Encased Coil System: Features 20% more coils in the center zone, for even better support where you need it most.
- Posturepedic Technology™: Delivers reinforced support under the heaviest part of the body for even more support where it’s needed most.